Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Modify code for multiple sheets-Help defining array

If I understand your question correctly, I think this code will do what you
want...

Dim X As Long
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Hidden = False
For X = 3 To 5
With Worksheets(X).Range("H1:H100")
Do Until .Find("No") Is Nothing
.Find("No").EntireRow.Delete
Loop
Next

Rick

"ToddEZ" wrote in message

I need some help modifying this "hide row" macro to operate accross sheets
3, 4, & 5 rather than just sheet 1. I realize that I can just copy the
same
code several times (changing the sheet reference) but I was hoping there
is
an eaiser way to define a multiple sheet array for this.

Thanks in advance,

What is the Dim cell As Range
With ActiveSheet.UsedRange
.Rows.Hidden = False
For Each cell In Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("h1:h100")
If cell.Text = "No" Then cell.EntireRow.Hidden = True
Next cell
End With