Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Flossie Flossie is offline

Default Pasting internal cell format from 1 cell to another

Being new to this and no VB expert I'm trying to write a script to copy
internal cell format values from 1 sheet/cell to another.

I am using ".PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormats, Operation:=xlNone,
skipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False" and this works for the cell format
itself.

However if I go into the cell content (the fx line) and (for example) BOLD
the first three word and then change the font colour of the 12th word, then
the pastespecial command does not seem to work.

What should I do ensure the formatting internal to a cell is pasted accross?

Thx.