Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Pasting values from a textbox into a single cell on a spreadsheet

Don't try to copy/paste. Just assign the value to the cell.

Dim MyVar As Long

MyVar = some calculations
Cells(3,6).Value = MyVar
' or
Range("F3").Value = MyVar

Mike F
"Jordan" wrote in message
Hi there,

I am trying to create a macro that searches for a series of identical
entries in a spreadsheet and produces the sum of a corresponding range of
other variables in the spreadsheet (Corresponding to the initial set of
entries). I then want to take this sum value (a Long type variable) and
paste
it into a cell on the same spreadsheet. I cannot for the life of me get
this
simple paste to work. As of now the macro finds the value so the bulk of
my
code works fine, it is just the paste problem that I have. I would greatly
appreciate any help.

Regards,

Jordan