teo2099

Default Copy and Pasting Every Third Row

I have a large spread sheet that has two different but associated pieces
of information in the same column (size and color). I'm looking for a
fast way to have the contents of every third cell be cut and pasted
into a column right beside the information directly above it (e.g. the
color in E3 to be moved into F2, which would be next to its associated
size in E2). This gets to be done several hundred times per spread
sheet (moving E3, E6, E9 . . ., ect to F2, F5, F7 . . ., etc) and would
be so much faster if there is an automated way to do it. I have limited
knowledge of Excel and don't know whether a simple function or macro is
available to do this. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks
so much!

--
teo2099
teo2099's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26642