Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kip Kip is offline

Default Multiple lookup?

Hello,

I am looking for a helpful solution through VBA.

I need to collect data from multiple WB's (found in same locations
ex(a1:b100) from up to 6 multiple xls files (all files are in same location
(folder)).

example:
Folder_DATA(Vendor1.xls, Vendor2.xls, Vendor3.xls...)

Vendor1.xls contains:
A B
1 Part # Amount($)
2
3

BOM.xls contains a summary to summize cost by part #:

A(Part #) J(Vendor1.xls) K(Vendor2.xls) L(Vendor3.xls)

1 12345678 $400.00 $500.00 $450.00
2 23456789 $325.00 $525.00 $625.00

BOM.xls already contains the part#'s. I only want the cost$ data for each
part # from each WB. This is a challenge for the basic guy like me. Can this
be done via a command button?