Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PR5606 PR5606 is offline

Default E-mail Each WorkSheet in collection to pertaining Manager

I have a similar issue except I have multiple worksheets going to one
manager. Is there a way to create only one workbook with multiple worksheets
for each manager.
Ex:
51693 Steve
52231 Rick

52233 Rick

Could 52231 and 52233 be in one workbook and sent to Rick?

Thanks,
Peggy

"u473" wrote:

I receive a monthly workbook with 30+ worksheets with Projects tab
names like 51693, 52231. 61121, etc...
I have a separate workbook named Email with one worksheet containing
those Project Tab names in the first column, and adjacent columns with
pertaining Manager Name and E-mail address as follows :
Project Manager Email
51693 Steve

52231 Rick

Etc...

I need to E-mail each individual worksheet as a separate workbook to
each pertaining manager,
and save this new workbook in my Projects folder, under the original
tab name like : C:\Projects\51693.xls

The logic sequence is as follows :

Sub ForEachWS()

Dim ws as Worksheet

For Each ws in Worksheets
' Email this workbook to pertaining Manager in Workbook, But
what is the syntax ?
' Save Workseet as new workbook
Next ws
End Sub