Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RyanH RyanH is offline

Default Copy Sheet1 from Workbook1 to Sheet2 Workbook2

I am learning VBA Excel and have attempted this, but can't seem to get it to
all work together. I have a production schedule that I like to update at the
end of each day. I would like to Copy Sheet1(Values Only) from
Workbook1(fixed file name) to Sheet2 Workbook2(which file name changes once a
day). I would like the user to be prompted with the dialog box so they can
find the file(Workbook2) they want to paste the Cell Values,because the
Workbook2 file name changes everyday.

**NOTE: I think this is important - I will be using a command button to call
this macro from Sheet3 of the new and old Workbook1 and 2. I believe I can
take it from here. Any response would be greatly appreciated!