Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rolandover rolandover is offline

Default Use VB to invert ranges

Hello all, I am new to using groups for help. Please forgive me
because this will be wordy.

I have a scenario in which I need to take a single row in Excel, which
contains multiple connected values, along with a unique ID, e.g.

A B C D E F G H
1234 AA 23874 BB 2893 CC 58374 DD 29834

Column A would be the unique ID, and the following columns would
contain the connected values. So column B would be connected to column
C, column D connected to E, so on and so forth up to 12 possible
connections, equalling 24 columns.

I need to invert this into a vertical format. The final result would
for the above example would be:

A B C
1234 AA 23874
1234 BB 2893
1234 CC 58374
1234 DD 29834

I am very much a beginner with VBA. I would like to keep this as
simple as possible because I will be leaving my current position
sometime in the next few months and would like to have this in place
for my team before I leave. Thanks!