Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AccessHelp AccessHelp is offline

Default Bold the font in a message

Thanks for additional information.

"Nigel RS" wrote:

That is correct, if you want to manipulate the font of your message.

You might find the following a simpler way of emphasising the message,
without changing the font by inserting a space between the message and the
file name?

Also consider change the MsgBox title?

Msgbox "I am running this macro in workbook" & vbcrlf & vbcrlf &
ActiveWorkbook.Name & "."

"AccessHelp" wrote:

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for your response. So what you are saying is I have to create a form
to message the users, instead of using "Msgbox"?

Thanks.

"Nigel RS" wrote:

You have no control over the MsgBox, so you cannot selectively change the
font. You would need to create a userform to do that.

Cheers
Nigel

"AccessHelp" wrote:

Good morning,

I want to bold and italic the name of active workbook in a message below.
Please help.

Msgbox "I am running this macro in workbook '" & ActiveWorkbook.Name & "."

How can I make the "ActiveWorkbook.Name" to bold and italic?

Thanks.