Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul D.[_2_] Paul D.[_2_] is offline

Default Programatically sort worksheet column

The challenge I am dealing with is sorting a single column in a worksheet.

I recorded a sort macro using Excel 2007 and it works fine in the program.
When the file is saved in compatibility mode the sort function does not work
when run on a computer with Excel 2002. If I record a sort macro using Excel
2002, the program works fine when using Excel 2002 but will not work when the
program is opened with Excel 2007.

Can anyone help me write code for sorting a single column in a worksheet
that will work in all versions of Excel from 97 to 2007? Any assistance would
be greatly appreciated.

Paul