Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] leorajivm@gmail.com is offline

Default Path/File Access Error

Hi there,
I've been working on an excel project, have just created 2 forms one
of which I've almost completed coding and the other one hasn't been
touched yet except for the interface design.

Everything works fine but all of a sudden I get a "Path/File access
error" when I try to save the project? I cant really predict when it
happens. usually after that if I try to export the forms I find one of
them doesn't export properly and gives a "System Error". Previously it
used to be the form I hadn't coded, recently its been the other one.
I then generally open my older backup copy, copy across all the code
and make the changes to the forms again and it works fine for a period
of time.

Any ideas on why this could be happening?! Am a bit clueless and its
making my life miserable!! Have already searched most of msdn and
Support and whatever I found doesn't seem to apply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!