Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SherryW SherryW is offline

Default Newbie needs assistance with VBA code

Hello, I am new to writing VBA code and am not sure where to start re writing
code to do the following with excel:

a) Find the first instance of "completed" within the status field within
the active exceptions worksheet.
b) select the row that contains this status
c) copy or cut the row and insert copied cells into row 1 of the completed
worksheet (shifting the current data down within the completed worksheet)
d) delete the completed record that was selected and copied above.
e) loop until all compled status records have been moved to the completed
worksheet.

If anyone could help me with this one I would be very appreciative!
--
SherryW