Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dale Fye Dale Fye is offline

Default Invalid Property Value error in UserForm combo box

I have several combo boxes on a user form that I am using to populate cells
in a hidden worksheet. After one of these combo boxes gets the focus, I am
unable to move the focus to another control on the form if I don't select a
value from the combo box. This error also occurs after I have seleted a
value from the combo an then gone back and deleted it.

The dialog box does not indicate a particular error number, and only gives
the OK button to exit. To move my cursor out of the control, I have to
escape out, which voids the other changes I have made to that "record".

I'm sure there is a property (AllowNulls) or something like that that I am
missing on these combo boxes, would someone please enlighten me?

Dale
--
Email address is not valid.
Please reply to newsgroup only.