Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Macro Activation

I think the following code framework will let you do what you want.

"Rick B" wrote in message
Hi, I am relatively new to programming in Excel. Everything I know and
don't
know is a result of being self taught through reading and playing around
in
visual basic in Excel.
I am trying to make a macro run automatically in a spreadsheet when the
user
moves from a particular range of cells. I have recorded the macro as a
module. I realize that the code needs to be placed in the worksheet for
this
macro to work. I am just not exactly sure how to generate the necessary
code
to activate the macro.

My range of cells is named. When the user fills out their information
within
the named range of cells and they navigate from that range, the macro
would
initiate.

Any suggestions or help would greatly be appreciated.
--
Rick B