Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How to get the range index from combo box ??

If you assign the boundcolumn property to 0, then the value of the control
will be the index. However, note that the index is zero based, so you would
need to add 1 for your example.

Tom Ogilvy

"dennis logan" wrote:

Hi,

I need to extract the range index from active x combo box. For ex. when I
select the first row in combo box, I will get the index 1 and assign this to
a cell. I can do this easily with userform in worksheet. just right clicking
and set the text fields. I try to look for under combo box properties, but
don't find any. Should I write any script ?? Could anyone suggest me ??

Thanks.
dennis