Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Hiding the Excel UI when running a userform

You can put the code in the Workbook_Open event procedure in the
ThisWorkbook code module or in a macro named Auto_Open.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Ken Warthen" wrote in message
Thanks Chip. Is there the equivalent of an autoexec routing in which I
could
place the code? It would be cool if I could just have the form appear
without the user ever seeing the Excel UI.

Ken

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

You can use Application.Visible = False. Make sure that it gets set back
True even when (especially when) an error occurs.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel, 10 Years
Pearson Software Consulting
www.cpearson.com
(email on the web site)

"Ken Warthen" wrote in message
I have a user form that is used to capture data that updates another
spreadsheet. Is it possible to programmatically hide all of the Excel
user
interface so that the end user only sees the user form?