Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ross Culver[_2_] Ross Culver[_2_] is offline

Default CenterHeader, RightHeader, LeftHeader

I have the following code:

With Worksheets("Report").PageSetup
.RightHeader = xRightHeader
.CenterHeader = xCenterHeader
.LeftHeader = xLeftHeader
End With

The xVariables are defined and populated just prior to this code.

I get the following error: Run-time error '1004' "Unable to set the
LeftHeader property of the PageSetup class".

If I swap the code around like this:

With Worksheets("Report").PageSetup
.RightHeader = xRightHeader
.CenterHeader = xCenterHeader
.LeftHeader = xLeftHeader
End With

I get: Run-time error '1004' "Unable to set the RightHeader property of the
PageSetup class".

If I remove either the right, the left or the center, the code works fine.
Is there some kind of limitation that prevents us from setting all three of
the headers?

Ross