Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
roadkill roadkill is offline

Default Want Enter to put CR in Textbox (not just CTRL-Enter)

I'm using a form with VBA and the form has several text boxes. When entering
information I need to be able to put carriage return/line feeds into the
text. However just hitting the Enter key causes the next field in the form
to become active (leaving the field that I was editing) - like TAB does. If
I want carriage return/line feed I have to type CTRL-Enter. Is there a way
to cause carriage return/line feeds to be put into a form text box using just
the Enter key? This may seem like a small thing but others use this form too
and hitting just Enter (for CR/LF) is a hard habit to break.

Thanks,
Will