Bernard Liengme

The Number format has no right space
The Accounting format (what you get with the $ tool) has a right space
The Currency format (Format|Cells|Currency has no right spaces)

Make a cell Accounting with the $ (or your currency tool)
Select it and use Format | Style. Can you see where the space comes from?
Look at _-$* #,##0.00_; its that final underscore that makes the space.
You could modify your Currency tool style to get rid of the spaces in all
three parts of the format specs

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"LurfysMa" wrote in message
I have a fairly simple spreadsheet with 30-40 calculatrions.

Some of the results appear to have a space on the right hand end. Most
of these are calculations, but some are literal numbers. Some are
formatted as currency and some as numbers.

The right justify button doesn't help.

I have checked all of the formatting parameters I can think of.

Can anyone suggest what is going on here?

Thanks