Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
clara clara is offline

Default looking for a losing button

Hi Rick

By your method, I coud not find it, but I am sure it is still there since I
can run the follwoing statement in Immediate Window:

sheets("English Inspection").btnEqp.visible = true, btnEqp is the name of
the missing button and English Inspection is the sheet name.

Thank you very much for your help!

Clara

thank you so much for your help

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

If you don't have the Visual Basic toolbar visible, make it visible (click
View/Toolbars/VisualBasic from Excels menu bar). Then put the spreadsheet in
Design Mode by clicking the icon on this toolbar that looks like a
triangle/ruler/pencil. Now, click Edit/GoTo from Excel's menu bar and click
the Special button on the dialog box that appears. Select the Objects option
button and click OK. If any objects (buttons are objects) exist on your
spreadsheet, they are now selected... you should be able to tab among them
using the TAB key. Note, this GoTo only works on a per sheet basis, so if
you have more than one sheet, and you are not sure which sheet the button
may be on, you will have to repeat the above process for each sheet until
you find the button you are searching for.

Rick

"clara" wrote in message
Hi all,

There used to a button on one of my sheets,but all of sudden it
disappers(I
did not delete it), I am guessing it is hiding somewhere else, could you
tell
me how to find it on my worksheet, I tried to use the name box on the
formula bar, but it doesn't work.