Kolin Tregaskes

Default SCRL flashing in status bar

Hello,

I have Excel 2003. I am not sure what I have done but "SCRL" is flashing in
the bottom right part of the status bar in Excel. I am having problems
scrolling around the screen but can't see a pattern (i.e. it doesn't scroll
at all but scroll's sometimes). I've tried hitting the ScrLk button but
that doesn't seem to make a difference.

What have I done and is there a way to correct it?

Hope someone can help, it must be an Excel setting as I can send the same
Excel sheets to work and have no problem at all but does affect every Excel
sheet on my home computer (including new sheets).

Kol