Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] walleyd@gmail.com is offline

Default Help with locking a file after 365 day the a code to reinstate it...

I need some advice. I have a customer that uses an excel spreadsheet
to figure wealth and other money related items. Anyhow it is a large
formula that he wants to lease out to companies with a year lease.

After a year he wants it to expire and then the company would have to
contact and pay for another year subscription. Is there a way to lock
an xls to 365 days then have some sort of code / password to give them
for another years use?

Email me at

Thanks All