Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JW[_2_] JW[_2_] is offline

Default Getting UDF to run against the sheet it's been entered on...

Can you post up your UDF code?
George wrote:
I've got a problem with a UDF that I've written where it's running against
the active sheet, rather than the sheet that it's been entered on.

Is there anyway to limit the function so that it runs against the sheet it
was entered on rather than running against the active sheet?

I've tried looking around for this and have discovered the following which
don't seem to work...unless I'm using them wrong :-)

Application.Caller
Application.ThisCell.Worksheet

Any ideas?

Thanks