Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JW[_2_] JW[_2_] is offline

Default STILL NO ANSWER, DOES ANYBODY REALLY KNOWS

What JE suggested in one of your other posts was to create a shortcut
in Word to do the paste. You select what you want in Excel, go to
Word, and click the button to paste it as unformatted. Instructions
for setting this up can be found at the link below.
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/p...cle.asp?ID=128

Daniel wrote:
JE,
You never answered the question,
where is the VB code you are suggesting?
By stating that is a two step process does not say anything
Thx
Dan

Daniel

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Please don't keep starting new threads with the same question!

Somebody obviously DOES REALLY KNOW, because at least one person (me)
has posted a solution that works (hard to tell if there have been more,
since you're starting new threads).

If it's not working for you, please include more information - i.e.,
what is NOT working for you.

What happens when you follow the steps I gave you?

Just posting "it doesn't work" is utterly unhelpful.

In article ,
Daniel wrote:

Coming from excel copy range into pasting unformatted text into Word and also
into Notepad.

Thanks
Dan