Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] DonFlak@gmail.com is offline

Default Image pasting to incorrect cells or bad location within cells

Thanks that works, but of course you knew it would.

Is there any way to get it to align to the middle of the cell. The
image is about half the width of the column and although your code
places the image in the cell it of course aligns to the left. I tried
changing the .Left to .Middle and / or .Center and they didn't work.
Is there a way to bump the image down at all? The destination cell
happens to have a white cell background with a black cell border. It
would be tremendous if I could get the image to place inside of the
cell and inside of the border instead of on top of the border.

Thanks for your asssitance.