Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default STILL NO ANSWER, DOES ANYBODY REALLY KNOWS

Please don't keep starting new threads with the same question!

Somebody obviously DOES REALLY KNOW, because at least one person (me)
has posted a solution that works (hard to tell if there have been more,
since you're starting new threads).

If it's not working for you, please include more information - i.e.,
what is NOT working for you.

What happens when you follow the steps I gave you?

Just posting "it doesn't work" is utterly unhelpful.

In article ,
Daniel wrote:

Coming from excel copy range into pasting unformatted text into Word and also
into Notepad.

Thanks
Dan