Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] shewcraft.ryan@gmail.com is offline

Default Copy a worksheet to a new workbook without links

I have two workbooks that are identical except that one has a few
extra sheets on it. I want to move those sheets onto the second
workbook. However, when I try to do this, it keeps references linked
to the first workbook. Since I have all of the same sheet names in
both workbooks, these are unnecessary. Furthermore, they create
problems because the links make the formulas longer than the character
limit. Is there any way I can move the sheets without linking the
formulas?

Thanks,

Ryan