Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Aaron Howe[_2_] Aaron Howe[_2_] is offline

Default Looping macro

Sorry, I should clarify. When I say "starts with a given string" I mean it's
in a format which is always prefixed with text and numbers, and then
completes with a unique number. When I said I need the macro to loop until
the item has been found, I meant *not found*. Clearly I have not woken up
yet!!

"Aaron Howe" wrote:

I need to create a macro in Excel which will search for certain terms and
delete the rows they are found in. In some cases these are text items which
do not change, in some cases date values in dd/mm/yyyy format, and in some
cases text which begins with a given string.

I need the macro to loop until the given search item has been found, so
effectively the macro will run in three separate and concurrent loops. How
do I do this? I have tried using the Do/Loop commands with no success...
TIA.