letto115

I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do, but a vlookup formula might
work. That formula allows you to compare data in one spreadsheet to another
and to enter into the cell the value from another cell. For instance, If I
had phone numbers in one spreadsheet and in another spreadsheet I had names
and phones numbers (in 2 colunms) I could use the vlookup formula in my first
spreadsheet in order to pull the names from my second into the first.

"Missy" wrote:

I am trying to compare data in spreadsheet 1 to spreadsheet 3 and return the
value in spreadsheet 3, what is the easiest way to do this?