Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected][_2_] haas786@yahoo.com[_2_] is offline

Default Autofilter and VBA

Hey all,

I was wondering if you could help me with a VBA problem. I need to
program a macro which would essentially Autofilter a large amount of
information based on two criteria. The critera is listed in two cells
(in cells on another tab/worksheet named "Claims" - cells G2 and G3.)
The values in these cells match entries in two of the columns being
filtered.

So, for example, cell G2 in worksheet "Claims" = "Auto" and cell G3 =
"NJ" - I need the program to filter the data in my other worksheet
("Data") by the two cvalues listed above. Once I get the filter to
work, I need to copy all this data and paste it into a new workbook.

I hope i explained the above well enough to allow you to help me. If
you have any further questions, please ask. Thank you in advance.

-Haas