Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Remove a Defined Name

You posted your question in a "programming" newsgroup... are you wanting to
do this in code?

You can do it directly from the spreadsheet.... click Insert/Name/Define on
Excel's menu bar, select the defined name you want to delete from the list
and click the Delete button.

Rick

"AccessHelp" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a workbook which contains a defined name "_|_ Print Area". I have
been trying to remove it from the workbook several times, and I can not
remove it.

Does anyone know how to remove it?

Apprently, the defined name is referencing to a file that we created in
1999
and to a file that located in our network.

Thanks.