Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default How to access Application Ojbect of the Current Excel Window in C#

Have you tied this?

http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/ar.../15/86417.aspx

Tim

"Don" wrote in message

I have a very basic need, and I cannot seem to find it address ANYWHERE on
the net.

I need to get access to the application object that is CURRENTLY OPEN.

I find tons of code that says use:

Excel.Application obj = new Excel.Application();

This starts a new Excel application, and that does me no good. I want to
access the active excel spreadsheet. I have found no examples or articles
or
questions regarding this and it's been quite frustrating.

Just to be clear, I want something like:

Excel.Application obj = Excel.ActiveAppliation();

or

Excel.Application obj = Excel.CurrentApplication();

-Don