Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave D-C[_3_] Dave D-C[_3_] is offline

Default APIs FindWindow and GetWindowText

"RB Smissaert" wrote:
Yes, interesting stuff, but didn't mean to cause an obsession ...
Better to put in the main Sub Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Also I get an error at ActiveChart.SeriesCollection.NewSeries
after some 2053 windows, 1004, application defined or object defined error.
Haven't looked yet why this is.

Well, rats. My WIN98 system has 300 windows with just excel running
and it looks great. With 8 applications running, the count goes up to
to just 1000 windows and the chart gets pretty crowded.

Maybe I'll work on a version that charts to a *.bmp file.
Or maybe a flatbed plotter :)
But I doubt it. I need to get a life. It's been great fun.
Regards, Dave D-C