Paul (ESI)

There you go. Those too. I thought I was forgetting some. Actually, though, I
haven't heard of a few that you mentioned. We never used them at my
university.

--
Have a nice day!

~Paul
Express Scripts,
Charting the future of pharmacy

~~~~~~
| |
|c--OD
| _)
| |
|-. |
/ `-# /A
/ /_|..`#.J/
||LJ `m''
ptaylor

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

In , Paul (ESI)
told us an interesting story. My reply to this story is at the bottom
of this message.

If you were an IT major (or IST, in my university's case), you'd use
all three, plus Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Front
Page, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Fireworks, Macromedia Flash,
possibly Macromedia Director.... hmmm.... am I forgetting anything?
Visual Basic.....

No, you'd be using LaTeX, AbiWord, GnuCalc, OpenOffice, Nvu, Apache,
MySQL, PHP, Python, Perl,...
:-p

--
Amedee Van Gasse