Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mir Khan Mir Khan is offline

Default On File Open

I didn't knew where workbook code module, but now i know and it is working
fine.

Thanks a bunch... JE McGimpsey :). I really appreciate your help.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

You haven't answered as to whether the code is in the workbook code
module (by default named ThisWorkbook)...

If the code IS there, it will run automatically when you open the file.

In article ,
Mir Khan wrote:

Hi Sir, nothing happens when i open the file. it works when i run it from the
visual basic editor.

i want it to work when we open the file.

"Mir Khan" wrote:

I have Macros enabled and work with different other macros. when i step
through it it works the way the macro is designed but when i save and close
the file after entering data in column A and re-open the file nothing
happens
column A, J and P remains the same.

Please help.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

Do you have macros enabled?

Is the code in the ThisWorkbook code module?

What happens when you step through the code?