Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Saving format detail of entire row/column

Just use a helper column or row to store the formats:

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 10/5/2007 by James Ravenswood
'

'
Columns("A:A").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("N1").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormats, Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False

Gary''s Student - gsnu200748

"Asif" wrote:

Is it possible to save and restore the formats of entire row and column.
Basically I want to write a SelectionChange event which would highlight the
current row and column. I'd much appreciate if somebody could help me with
the code.

--
Thanx & regards,
Asif