Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mekinnik Mekinnik is offline

Default Help with code assistance

Correction to my post:
I can only get it to work on sheet1,e3

I think what I need to do is change the following line to include a column
range not a cell, but I'm not sure how to do it?

CopyToRange:=Range("E3"), Unique:=False

I thinking something to the effect of:
CopyToRange:=Range.(THE CELL WITH FOCUS), Unique:=False

"Mekinnik" wrote:

I am tring to populate a column of cells when they have focus and all I can
seem to do is populate just one and the kicker is that it only will populate
to the second cell in the reference range

I have a validation list on sheet1, e2 validated with data from
sheet2,a1-a50 and using the code for an advanced filter search I found
online, I can get it to work but only on sheet2,e3 and no others in the
column.

If Target.Row = 2 And Target.Column = 5 Then
'calculate criteria cell in case calculation mode is manual
Worksheets("Lists").Range("F2").Calculate
Worksheets("Lists").Range("AbrevList").AdvancedFil ter
Action:=xlFilterCopy, _
CriteriaRange:=Sheets("Lists").Range("F1:F2"), _
CopyToRange:=Range("E3"), Unique:=False

HELP PLEASE...