Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JP[_3_] JP[_3_] is offline

Default Application.Calculate

Hi,
Are you using "application.volatile = false"?

Does the status bar say "Calculate" even after you do a manual
calculation?

On Oct 4, 2:49 pm, Alex St-Pierre
wrote:
Hi!
I have an excel file that calculate 10 000 simulations. For each simulation,
I use the Application.Calculate (takes 3 seconds) to refresh the result.
Thereafter, I copy the interesting result inside a cell and I do it for all
simulations. The problem I have is that Application.Calculate doesn't refresh
all the workbook. File= 130 mo.
Is there anything else I can write to ensure all calculations have been done?
Thank you!
Alex
--
Alex St-Pierre