Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BillyRogers BillyRogers is offline

Default Alternative to SendKeys for field that' not in tab sequence

Sorry I don't know if I explained this. The decryption exe is not a program
i wrote. I can't change any of the field properties.

there is a brows button I'm going to try to use that...it will just require
a heck of a lot of sendkeys to navigate to the correct folder.

Thanks,
--
Billy Rogers

Dallas,TX

Currently Using SQL Server 2000, Office 2000 and Office 2003

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

It's not in the correct tab sequence because of when it was added to the
UserForm. The TabIndex property controls the order the controls will be
visited in when the Tab Key is pressed.

I meant to add to the above... "The TabIndex is assigned sequentially as the
controls are added to the UserForm; however, the TabIndex can be reassigned
by you, at any time, as necessary".

Rick