Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mike mike is offline

Default how to get excel to calculate from ASP?

hello everyone,

I can put and read values from excel using ado. I think the main
point of using excel is you can use it do some calculations. however,
when i put values in some cells and read the values of cells that
normally calculate something using those inputs, it doesnt work. I
have to open excel manually, then close it, before the values of those
cells update. How do I get excel to calculate from ASP using ADO or
some other method so that I can read the updated values?

Thanks for any help,

Mike