Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Remove opening dialog box

You can stop that question by clicking Tools/Options on Excel's menu bar,
selecting the Security tab on the dialog box that appears, click the Macro
Security button at the bottom of the panel, select the Security Level tab on
the next dialog box that appears and, finally, clicking the Low option
button... but read the warning description attached to this option
carefully.

Rick

"EllenM" wrote in message
Hello,
I have removed all the macros in my Excel file. How do I stop the message
that asks you to either enable or disable the macros when the file is
opened?

Thanks,
Ellen