Dodo

"?B?Q2hyaXMwMTYyMw==?="
wrote in :

i am making a spreadsheet of hours people have worked in a week.
People should work 37 hours, anything above that is credit, and below
it debit. In my spreadsheet, the "hours worked" cell is displayed in
37:00 format (as is all other times in the worksheet) if someone works
37:30, that 30 minutes is displayed in the credit/debit cell fine, but
if someone works less than 37:00 in the week nothing i do works to
show the debit people are accrueing. So if someone works 35:00 i would
like it to show that they are in 02:00 debit. Has anyone got any
suggestions?

You can change a setting in Excel to show negative time:

Doing so has a drawback but I cannot remember what it is.

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)