Dodo

y_not wrote in
:

I produce a number of quite complex spreadsheets for a number of
clients. One client is due to change suppliers at the end of the year
and currently recieves a very large amount of management information
from us via the spreadsheets.

It might sound like "sour grapes" but after they change suppliers I do
not want the new supplier to simply pick up my spreadsheets and
continue to provide the same management information without having any
of the cost/headaches associated with producing the spreadsheets.

Why? Didn't your customer pay for your services?
If so, haven't they become the rightful owner of said spreadsheets?

--

It is I, DeauDeau
(Free after monsieur Leclerc in 'Allo, 'allo)