Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harry F. Harry F. is offline

Default Run code only when a sheet has not been changed

Hi All,

Easy question (I hope). I have some code that sets the values of a bunch of
combo boxes, set to fire on Worksheet_Open. Obviously, this causes a
problem, as users will edit the form, save it , and then re-open the form to
find that the data they have input in the combo boxes is gone. I presume the
best way to prevent this is to only run the code that sets the values when
the sheet is clean/virgin/whatever you want to call it. Is there a way to do
that, or is there a better way?

TIA,
Harry