Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz JLGWhiz is offline

Default Simple VBA code questions

The problem with putting this in a loop is
that if your calculation never puts the value
of SCell to 1, the loop will run infinitely or
until you get a memory overflow. However, here
is the loop.

Dim SCell As Range
Do Until SCell.Value = 1
If SCell.Value < 1 Then
Range("J24").Select
Calculate
End If
Loop

You could avoid the continuous loop by making the
Do Until SCell.Value = 1 Or <= 1, depending on
Whether your calcultion runs up or down.

"Jo" wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have thise short piece of code (Macro):

Dim SCell As Range
If SCell.Value < 1 Then
Range("J24").Select
Calculate
ElseIf SCell = 1 Then
End If

where "SCell" is name of a cell. I want to keep running till SCell is
"1". I know it needs a do-loop kind of thing. Anyhelp would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jo