Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Richard Richard is offline

Default Email Using Template

Each day a spreadsheet is completed from a template and saved. We then open
an email template in Outlook attach the saved spreadsheet and send this out
to the many recipients.

Is it possible from excel to send the saved spreadsheet, using the email
template. I would prefer not to have the email send automatically, in case
there are any additional comments to be added to the message prior to being
sent. The are also a hugh number of To:, CC: and BCC: recipients.

Thanks in advance for you help with this