Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
todtown todtown is offline

Default Query Data from MS Query

I've been given a workbook that has a pivot table which gets its data
from an Access database by way of MS Query. Once the pivot table has
been updated it is sent to users who can view data based on the Month
and Year selected in the Page area.

I need to add a row that displays data outside of the pivot table,
based on the month and year the user has selected. The data I'm adding
is a summary of other data in the same dataset. I can capture the
month and year selected by the user, but I need to know how to access
the data. I'm thinking the data is in memory when the workbook is
being used. How do I get to it?

tod