Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
O.... O.... is offline

Default Noob Question 2

I have a workbook called Vacation Accurred within that workbook I have
Wooksheets for John Doe, Jane Doe, Joe Smith, Suzzie Jones, etc I Want to
execute that code when the Wookbook is open for all Worksheets (John Doe,
Jane Doe, Suzzie Jones and So On.....

thanks...

"Zone" wrote:

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by "Multiply worksheets".

"O...." wrote in message
Thanks Zone, How do I Execute it for Multiply worksheets when the work
book
is open

"O...." wrote:

Thanks Guys.... One more question. Should I use a nested If or can I use
Else. If there's a date In (Range("D3").Value) I Want to take the Month
of
"D3" / 12 * Range("G4").Value). Thanks

O......

I'm Getting Object Required. Run Time Error '424' . Trying to evaluate
cell and If it's Null do the calculation MyItem = (Month(Now()) / 12 *
G4.Value) and place it cell G1 and if it's NOT Null use the Value in D3
Cell
which is a date and Replace the Now Function in my Calculation. Thanks
for
the Help in Advance. O....

Sub MyEvaluate()
Dim MyItem As Long