Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gussie Gussie is offline

Default Programmatically maximize a userform

I tried that but it does not give me the entire area, it returns just the
active spreadsheet area. I downloaded the FormFun.xls but it just shows how
to add the maximize/minimize buttons. I usually work with Access and I use a
cmd.Maximize (or something like that)

Thanks!

"Zone" wrote:

Private Sub Userform_Initialize()
me.width=application.width
me.height=application.height
End sub

"Gussie" wrote in message
I am creating a UserForm in excel but there is no way to automaticaly
maximize the form, I have created a function that resizes form to the area
used and added a maximize button but client wants it to be maximized when
opening form.

Can this be done?