Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rockhammer rockhammer is offline

Default last used cell function

I think I saw in this forum a while back a solution for finding the last used
cell in a worksheet in the form of a function that gets passed to it the name
of the worksheet (I think) and returns a range that is the last used cell in
that worksheet (this I'm sure). The trouble is I can't seem to be able to
find it anymore.

The solution looks very similar to Jim Thomlinson's response to post "Find
last used column" dated 4/6/2006 except the function returns a range as noted
above.

If you can tell me where to find it, or provide the solution itself, that
would be great.
Thanks.